- This event has passed.
Cyber Awareness Conference
October 10, 2017 @ 9:30 am
Join Kent Police at their next Cyber Awareness Conference in Maidstone to find out more about cyber crime.
The event, aimed at owners and senior managers of small and medium sized businesses (5-249 employees), will lead you through the latest threats to businesses and how to protect yourself against them.
Hear from our keynote speakers and join in our table top exercise to learn how to pull together your own cyber crime policy and procedures.
- Barclays Digital Eagles
‘What is Social Engineering? Find out how criminals can trick staff/people into revealing personal and financial information
- Nicholls Law
‘Helping you to understanding the new General Data Protection Regulation’
- Independent Insurance
‘How cyber insurance can help protect your business’
- Kent Police Cyber Crime Unit
‘The latest cyber crime trends and how we’re tackling them’
- Less than 140 places remaining – allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Attendees must register with a valid business email address, which will be verified.
- Attendees must be able to prove (upon request) their affliation to a Kent business.
- This event is for businesses only.
- Upon arrival you must report to reception and follow security advice.
Further joining instructions will be supplied closer to the event.